Scholarship News from WSU
Avail scholarship at Western Sydney University!
STUDY IN SYDNEY!
The Western Sydney International team is very excited to launch the Western Sydney International Bursary (valued at AUD$3,000 each) for international students applying to study at Western in 2019.
WESTERN SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL BURSARY
The Western Sydney International Bursary is open to new applicants who submit an application to the University after 20 August 2018.
Bursaries are valued at AUD $3,000 and will contribute towards the applicant’s first session tuition fees upon acceptance of their offer.
• have applied to study in 2019 for the first time (applicants who have submitted an application for 2019 before 20 August are not eligible)
• accept and satisfy all conditions by the deadline date for the commencing intake they have received an offer to:
o Quarter 1 2019: 16 November 2018
o Quarter 2 2019: 4 March 2019
o Quarter 3 2019: 24 May 2019
o Quarter 4 2019: 16 August 2019
o Semester 1 2019: 12 December 2018
o Semester 2 2019: 21 June 2019
No separate application or documents required
Applicants do not need to make a separate application for this scholarship. Applicants will be automatically considered upon successful issue of an offer.
Applicants must accept their offer by the deadlines stated above. Bursaries are limited. Applicants should accept their offer quickly to avoid disappointment.
Applicants must meet all conditions outlined on their Offer of Admission before they can accept their Offer of Admission.
Please visit the Western Sydney International Bursary page for further information including eligibility criteria and conditions.
The Bursary is a great addition to the existing range of scholarships available to international students in 2019:
• Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships – Undergraduate: 50% of tuition fees for up to 3 years.
• Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate: 50% and 25% of tuition fees for up to 2 years.
• Western Sydney International Scholarships – Undergraduate: $10,000 and $5,000 one-off contributions to tuition fees.
• Western Sydney International Scholarships – Postgraduate: $7,500 and $5,000 one-off contribution to tuition fees.
If you have any other questions, please contact your Regional Manager at Western Sydney International.
Associate Director, Recruitment
Western Sydney International, Western Sydney University
CRICOS Provider Code 00917K